I didn’t grow up loving vegetables or having a garden in my backyard. Actually, until after college I barely ate vegetables. My diet was mostly processed foods and full of sugar. I started to make changes in the way I ate and the way I lived. Change wasn’t easy, however. It took time to figure it out, but I did it. I learned a lot, and found ways to make change happen.
This is how I help my clients today, teaching everything I’ve learned throughout my journey. I help teach you the skills you need to help with your health struggles. And help you learn how to make change happen, through small and simple practices. For real change that lasts.
If I can do it, anyone can, even for the most stubborn and resistant of us. My goal is to help you realize this and give you the tools you need on your health journey. If you suffer from digestives issues, mood issues, low energy, stress, have seemingly unrelated symptoms that others can’t quite figure out, or are overwhelmed by where to start, I am here to support you.
Education and Credentials
- Registered Dietitian, Commission on Dietetic Registration for the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Dietetic Internship, NewYork Presbyterian Hospital
- Master of Science in Nutrition, Columbia University Teachers College
- Master of Public Administration, New York University Wagner Graduate School of Public Service
- Bachelor of Arts, Wellesley College